Wednesday 23 April 2014

English disciplinary in the work place_

Posted by Саша 12:07, under | No comments


English disciplinary in the work place ? English disciplinary in the work place ?

I'm new to management and I'm only 20. I'm not 100% on what my legal grounds are and would like someone to fill me in if possible:

In what occassions can I send someone home?
In what occassions can I give a disciplinary?

I'd just like to know what I can and can't do as everytime I do something I'm told its wrong and when I leave I'm told I should of acted


Other Answers:




A Manager at 20 who does not know employment law. What sort of company are you working for:
Sorry BUT, you should have had some training.
If they cannot be bothered then you will have to look it up yourself. It is all on --
DirecGov.
Your bosses are being very stupid not giving you guidance as they are open to you doing something against the employment laws and getting sued.
UK



You should have a managers handbook which will tell you, different companies have different policies, if you don't have a handbook then speak to one of the experienced staff and see if they know, sometimes staff know more than managers.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment