Tuesday 1 April 2014

Disciplinary Hearing Question

Posted by Саша 22:13, under | No comments


Disciplinary Hearing Question? Disciplinary Hearing Question?

I work for a company that requires me to use my own vehicle for work, driving up to 500miles a week on multi-stop routes.

Since December I have been forced to be absent from work three times due to the car needing repairs, on the starter motor, clutch, and door lock mechanism. The last of theses absences was in early May.

I received a letter asking me to attend a Hearing, note no investigation, into these matters.

I thought that Disciplinary's were supposed to be done in a timely fashion. It is now over 60 days since my last absence.

I have received no return to work interview for any absence.

Any thoughts on this gratefully accepted.


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment