Saturday 12 April 2014

Assigning a personalised number plate

Posted by Саша 20:04, under | No comments


Assigning a personalised number plate? Assigning a personalised number plate?

Hi there,

I bought a personalised number plate on the 15th April 2012,
I need to assign the plate on Monday or pay ?55 to renew the plate.

I will be going to my local DVLA office with my MOT certificate and the photocopy of tax disc. I see you need your V5C registration certificate aswell. I don't have this to hand but when I bought the car, I was given a V5C/2 or "New Keeper's details". If I go into the DVLA office with this, will they assign the plate to the car there and then, or will I have to send away to get the full V5C document?

Thanks for your help


Other Answers:




You can do it with the new owners slip









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment