Sunday 20 April 2014

Appreciating A Great Relationship

Posted by Саша 04:59, under | No comments


Appreciating A Great Relationship? Appreciating A Great Relationship?

I'm in a wonderful three year relationship with the most selfless, amazing guy on the planet. I can't say enough good things about him or the way we get along... things couldn't be more perfect. The problem is, I don't appreciate him enough. I've tried being single for long periods of time and I love it, and I've never had a problem in a relationship before - the guys I've dated have all been great people, and I've simply ended the relationships because I hadn't found "the one". I've been spoiled, I suppose - whatever guy I've wanted, I've gotten, and the guys I've had long term relationships with have been nothing but loving and trustworthy. Now my boyfriend and I have started to talk about marriage. I know for a fact that I would be nothing but happy with him, but I can't shake the feeling that I could do better. I KNOW it's not true, and the flaws I find with him are ridiculously minor. How can I learn to appreciate what I've got?


Other Answers:




put it in gods hands and take a short break apart to do some considering for oneself and you'll have a clean mind on what to persue.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment