Sunday 27 April 2014

Almost 39 weeks pregnant having loads of interesting pains

Posted by Саша 21:13, under | No comments


Almost 39 weeks pregnant having loads of interesting pains? Almost 39 weeks pregnant having loads of interesting pains?

Hey guys am 39 weeks pregnant on Tuesday and I'm having really strong tightening I have to stop and take a minute they hurt that bad. Sometimes I think my god this is it and start timing them, and then they subside.

Then the shooting pains through my vagina actually hurt so bad i want to curse

Should Braxton Hicks hurt?

Pain hits my back and occasionally creeps across belly also.

I have also had some strange wallpaper paste looking stuff come out of my Vagina, no smell large in size.

Now it feels like bubbles in my vagina like she is waving her hand there...... strange feeling.


Other Answers:




It sounds like the baby is on the way. You might want to get into your doctor, and get checked out because you are awfully close, and it may not be braxton hicks, it may be true labor.



This is happening to me too. My doctor said that the sharp pains are caused by the baby pushing down on the nerves inside your cervix.



call your labor and delivery. They can advise you if they want you to come in or not. You may be in early labor. Congrats... hope things progress for you!



she is soooo ready...I had this too w/my first...braxton hicks do hurt,they are just like contractions,you just dont dialate.good luck,Its almost over!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment