Thursday 17 April 2014

About search engine with zip code USA

Posted by Саша 01:32, under | No comments


About search engine with zip code USA? About search engine with zip code USA?

Hi, all.
What I would like to know about search engine with zip code.
Is there any rules about zip codes numbers.
For instance, if zip code apart 50, that means the distance between two places is 50miles.
Every automotive company official site has that kind of system "Dealer locator". http://www.nissanusa.com/dealerlocator/app
In that system, you put your zip code, system will show who the near dealers areby your home. You can also choose that you want to check untill how many miles apart by the system.
Is there any way to get those kind of system(if I need to pay, I will) please let me know how.
And tell me the rules about zip code, if there would be.














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment