Sunday 16 March 2014

Trust My Realtor

Posted by Саша 04:36, under | No comments


Trust My Realtor?? Trust My Realtor??

My realtor says that I should pay asking price on the house I want and when I mentioned seeing if the seller would pay closing costs she acted like that was too much to ask. Does she make more money If I pay full price or something? Can I trust her advice? The house is for $69,900 (1st home) How much would closing costs be??? My rate is 6.375% Who can I trust and how can I cut down the closing costs?????


Other Answers:




I'd ask her why she doesn't want to save you money..
She's supposed to help you, not just herself..
If you don't trust her, you need to change agents..



Where on earth are you that you can buy a house for $69,900? Forget the realtor, I'd not trust the house at that price!



Sounds like she/he is actually working for the seller!



no dont pay asking price do a little lower

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment