Tuesday 4 March 2014

Spacers or braces

Posted by Саша 16:15, under | No comments


Spacers or braces????????????????????? Spacers or braces?????????????????????

which hurt more in your opinon? my teeth are kinda crowded, but not so crowded that my teeth arent in line, its just my front that are overlapping each other. i have spacers in my mouth right now and yesterday was complete torture(i got them the day before yesterday). right now,its just a little bit sore, i still can't eat anything too hard. I'm getting braces soon and i was wondering which hurt more, the spacers or braces? i'm kinda scared. any tips?


Other Answers:




Both hurt pretty bad. Try taking advil or tylenol to help with the pain, otherwise you may have to cope with it.

It really depends on your teeth. My teeth were not tight before I got spacers/braces, so the spacers hurt less because there were already small gaps between my molars.

Braces hurt al ot for me because my teeth were so messed up. Good luck and just remember that it is all worth it in the end! ;)

Source(s):
I have had spacers and currently have had braces for 2 months.



spacers. omfg i hated those...eat lots of cold stuff...i drank a lot of milkshakes and it helped me....
and if u get braces the wires they use like move when the get cold n warm back up so like when ever u drink cold stuff kinda let it set in your mouth for a few seconds and as the wire warms back up after its cold it its supposed to move back out to its normal shape and it moves your teeth faster! but yeaa spacers hurt moree



The feeling that you experienced with your spacer will be the same type of pain you will feel when you get your braces. In a few days you will notice the that the pain has gone away..this is exactly what will happen with your braces. There will be some discomfort for the first three to five days. This feeling is expected concidering your teeth are slowly shifting.



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment