Friday 28 March 2014

Pros and conns of a realtor

Posted by Саша 18:10, under | No comments


Pros and conns of a realtor? Pros and conns of a realtor?

What should i be aware of or look out for when selecting a realtor? Pros and conn's? thanks.


Other Answers:




Buying or Selling?

I hired a long time "friend" as a buyer's agent. I can't begin to to tell you how many ways he abused my trust and ultimately cost me 25% more than the exact same kind of house in the same condition in the same neighborhood . If you are buying, verify everything the agent says or does independently. Even if they say they are representing you or if it is a friend, trust them as you would an enemy.



Dear see this site http://www.OnlineBusinessMall.com
I believe it will be helpful in resolving your problem keep using answers.yahoo.com






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment