Wednesday 5 March 2014

Kaley Cuoco in To Be Fat Like Me

Posted by Саша 00:24, under | No comments


Kaley Cuoco in "To Be Fat Like Me"..? Kaley Cuoco in "To Be Fat Like Me"..?

Okay, so when I get my hair cut and dyed, I need to bring pics to the salon with me to show them EXACTLY how I want it done. I want my hair EXACTLY like Kaley Cuoco's hair in the Lifetime movie "To Be Fat Like Me", except instead of the top layer being blonde, I want it to be my natural hair color and the lower layer being black. So,anyways, I need a LOT of photos of her in that movie (or with that EXACT HAIR.) because I'm going to put them all on one paper so my stylist can see exactly how I want it done. So if you can post links to a site that has them, that would be great! (and don't say google it or anything..because I already just spent an hour googling and stuff..) Thank you!! :D














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment