Monday 10 March 2014

I need help Hair Girls

Posted by Саша 02:51, under | No comments


I need help? Hair? Girls? I need help? Hair? Girls?

I have hair thats maybe 1 or 2 inches longer than my shoulder that i part in the middle. I have long bangs that layer into the length of my hair. I have an oval shaped face i think.

I need a new hair style. Not too short. Maybe some bangs. Long but not as long as mine. Maybe a different part. Pictures would be great. Links. Thanks ¦


Other Answers:




Go with Jessica's and Sara M's answer that's totally what I would do



Check through the avatar hair styles. You might find one there.



The best thing is go to your hair stylist and relay your problem there. They are the most professionals and they know more about hair than any other person. They can even show you the hair styles you need and they can tell which one becomes to your beautiful face. OK?



any kind of hair style is fine with me.. =)

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment