Wednesday 5 March 2014

How to switch to classic mail

Posted by Саша 04:33, under | No comments


How to switch to classic mail? How to switch to classic mail?

Switch to classic mail


Other Answers:




I won't be the first one to answer this question but I'll be the second one to ask. I find the new e-mail system bland, with a washed out look. Also, when I click on the box at the left of each email listed in order to delete certain e-mails, and then hit the delete button - nothing happens. It just sits there and does not delete. Can anyone help me with this?



I made a stink, like everyone else about this new email format. I finally got an answer from them. They gave me a link that switches us back to the version just before this whole chaos started. I'm sharing it with with all of you. Hope it works. Oh by the way, I don't think its permanent, so what I suggest to you is to bookmark it to your bookmark bar, this way you can just click on it and it goes there. I also wrote them back to inform them the link isn't permanent. Hopefully, they'll do something to make it permanent. This is the link.... Good luck to all of you,

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN15090&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML



Unfortunately, you can't go back to Classic, as all Yahoo users are being forced to change to the new, terrible, downgraded version.

PLEASE let them know how you feel about it, and demand that they bring back Classic at this link http://feedback.help.yahoo.com/feedback....

It might not (probably won't) do any good, but we CANNOT let our beloved Classic die without a fight to the bitter end!



I would recommend going to gmail. Yahoo does not care about it's customers.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment