Saturday 29 March 2014

How to look more exotic

Posted by Саша 03:00, under | No comments


How to look more exotic? How to look more exotic?

Okay so I'm 16 and I have been told like I could be mixed with Puerto Rican but some people agree and some people do not. Also my friend says that I don't look full African American, she thinks I look mixed. So how do I ensure that I look more exotic. I and light skinned African American, not very light, Im tan iguess? I have light brown eyes, some times, they change from day to day one day they'll look hazel and another day they'll look just a regular light brown. My hair isn't long, its kind of short, I can have a pony tail though, and I have dark dark brown hair with a little lighter highlights in the from, what else can I change to make myself look more Cape Verde or just more exotic? Please help!


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment