Friday 21 March 2014

How to Close a Certain Text File with a Batch File

Posted by Саша 19:47, under | No comments


How to Close a Certain Text File with a Batch File? How to Close a Certain Text File with a Batch File?

I have created a batch file using the following web page:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/780...

It works very well but I want to try and take it a little bit further. I would like to be able to close the apps once they're open. I know about taskkill, and it works well when you only have one notepad open. If you open multiple tabs of notepad and run taskkill for it all of them are closed. I was wondering if there was any way I could change my file/script to close certain notepad documents.

Also, does anyone know if I can grab the task.id of an application/program when I open it with a batchfile. If I can do this maybe I could set it to a variable and close it that way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Jordan














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment