Tuesday 25 March 2014

Help with a bannerheader

Posted by Саша 06:20, under | No comments


Help with a banner/header? Help with a banner/header?

Ok...I have no idea what I am doing and any help would be great. I found an animated header on a friends website that I would like to use on my page but I have no idea how to do this. The banner that is animated also has text on it that I would want to remove and put my own text. Do I need a program to do this? Here is the website http://theunnamed.enjin.com/
the banner that i wanted to use has the words "The Unnamed" on it. Thanks you so much in advance for any help!

PS I do not need a link to websites where you can create free banners...i want to know how to make this specific banner with my text on it instead of theirs...Thanks!














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment