Saturday 15 March 2014

Daughter Missed appointment

Posted by Саша 17:42, under | No comments


Daughter Missed appointment? Daughter Missed appointment?

My ex has our daughter for visitation this week. He was suppose to take her to a doctors appointment today, the doctors office called me when they failed to show. I asked him to give me a call if he couldn't take her and I would go get her and take her. He said before she left that he was not going to take her, however, i could not legally refuse him visitation and he wouldn't change weeks. The appointment is for wound care on her toe that she hurt the weekend before last. Is there anything I can do so that he knows he was wrong in not taking her?


Other Answers:




She need to go to the doctors, that would be medical neglect on his part if he did not take her during his visitation time..you need to take her to the doctor's yourself..but document this with the doctor and have your own documentation that he did not take her to the doctor as he was supposed to do..wound care is important to follow up



I agree with the first answerer. I think that you should call him and find out what happened. Also, do you trust him not to run away with your daughter?



If he cared about your opinion, he would have taken her. This is a very unhealthy dynamic between the two of you (I read your previous question).

Perhaps you are both at fault? Maybe you have a tendency to exaggerate how important things are? I have no way of knowing, since we only hear your side, but it's hard to imagine an involved father being so irresponsible about medical care. I'd like to hear his side.



why he didnt take her

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment