Saturday 1 March 2014

Cool off road places near Reno

Posted by Саша 21:12, under | No comments


Cool off road places near Reno? Cool off road places near Reno?

I live in the Reno/Sparks area of Nevada, and lately my girlfriend and I have enjoyed getting off road and looking for neat places to see, and hang out, and just enjoy the out doors. I'm no stranger to the outdoors myself, practically raised in the middle of nowhere, so I know what I can and can't handle as far as terrain goes. I drive a full sized pickup, and in a pinch it can go pretty much anywhere, however I really don't want to tear up my rig just for a cool view. As an example of what kind of places we like: Anything with water. Lakes, rivers, streams, and especially waterfalls. Open meadows, cool bunches of trees and the like. What we DON'T like, is a lot of people. Or places that have been decimated by people with no respect for the land that they're on. So if you're worried about us going out there and leaving beer cans all over your favorite spot, you can rest assured that's not our style. Anyway, I know it's a long shot, but I figure if I can get some idea for a place to take an afternoon drive, I might as well give it a try right?


Other Answers:




reno 911









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment