Friday 21 March 2014

Am I an anime expert

Posted by Саша 03:54, under | No comments


Am I an anime expert? Am I an anime expert?

Am I an expert or what? I've been watching since I was three or four maybe. Here's all the anime I've watched
Code Geass (everything released, more than two times)
Naruto (everything)
Naruto : Shippuden (left after episode 251)
Bleach (everything up to the last episode)
InuYasha (except one season)
Ranma 1/2 (almost everything)
Hungry Heart (complete)
The Prince of Tennis
Neon Genesis Evangelion (complete)
Death Note (everything)
One Piece (first two seasons)
Yu-Gi-Oh (complete)
Pokemon (stopped after the Battle Frontier saga, each episode more than ten times)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (everything)
Doraemon (everything)
Kochikame (everything)
Captain Tsubasa
Bakugan (everything)
Digimon Adventures (everything)
Digimon Adventures 2 (everything)
Nintama Rantaro
Crayon Shin-chan (everything)
Ninja Hattori-kun (everything)
What would you call me?


Other Answers:




I wouldn't exactly call you an expert, there are definitely a lot more anime out there, not that I am one but expert probably isn't the right word, you would probably be considered 1 or 2 steps beneath expert I wouldn't say you a novice but definitely not an expert on a scale of 1 to 5 it would go
1 novice
2 beginner, me
3rookie you
4master,
5 expert
thats probably an average ranking of you and me



LOL no

I've watched more than that and I wouldn't call myself an expert.

I'd call you an enthusiast, perhaps an addict (seen every episode of pokemon ten times before you get to BF?!?!? crazy man :P)



Try and see:
fullmetal alchemist
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
Hunter x hunter
Gurren laagen
Hayate the combat butler
The rest of shippuuden
Ghost hunter
Maid sama
K on
galactic football
Maybe then you can become an expert.



dude, you're not an expert...those animes are STANDARD and you have BARELY penetrated the anime world...once you know and watch at least 20 anime then MAYBE you'll be an anime expert...

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment