Friday 14 March 2014

1978 Chevrolet Corvette guy is selling

Posted by Саша 19:09, under | No comments


1978 Chevrolet Corvette guy is selling? 1978 Chevrolet Corvette guy is selling?

there is a guy down the road form me that is selling a 78 vette
he is offering it for 5k he says he showed me the reciepts for every single modification/repiar he has done to it while he as own it for the past 15 years
it has a 350 engine in it and is supposedly he took it to the corvette performance shop in a town nearby.
The frame is in great condition but the inside is kinda torn up and there are a few ticks like timing and choking

I was wondering if this was a steal or not?


Other Answers:




is great ? i want to buy it



visit
www.webmastertools99.co.cc



god what kind of queer puts a BMW p.o.s. motor in an effin corvette? the god of american muscle. thats like putting a honda motor in one. in my opinion its a steal. i would love to buy it but im just a vette enthusiest.



Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good deal. My uncle owns a 1978 Corvette and it's actually a real nice looking car with a sporty, black interior that I like. It's a good thing that the motor has been modified, because the stock L-48 350s from that year only produce 185 Net horsepower but still make a good amount of torque. At least you can run L-48s on regular gas though with the low compression!

I'd say go for it---those are cool cars!



Sh!T box... Vette's of this era suck, they ride like sh!t, handle poorly, rattle over the smoothest roads...... I would not take this car if it was given to me. It's such a has been ride.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment