Tuesday 11 February 2014

PC DOctor Popups

Posted by Саша 10:49, under | No comments


PC DOctor Popups?? PC DOctor Popups??

I have Norton 360 installed on my computer so I'm protected. Two days ago, I started getting PC Doctor pop-ups telling me to download it because I was affected with Spyware. My Norton icon shows I'm fully protected.

I'm thinking the popup is just b.s.

How can I remove it from my computer??


Other Answers:




Hi there this pop up i believe comes in the system tray ..if that the case ur system is infected with malware not spyware ...

if its the above case u need to do a hell a lot of work ..because antivirus cannot protect system all times ...especially if u use Norton !!
These are the steps
1. Install spybot search and distroy spyware in bot files
2. Lavasoft Ad Aware prog to remove any spyware in exec files
3. disable system restore on all drives -Start system in safe mode
4. run AVG or Norton antivirus -it will tak a long time but its worth waiting
5.run software called smitfraudfix
6.start system normally


tada u system is now ready to rock n roll

Let me know if u have anymore issues ..









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment