Tuesday 25 February 2014

Httpitrkjmpcomcrossdomainxml virus

Posted by Саша 08:52, under | No comments


Http://i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml virus? Http://i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml virus?

I am using avast and it keeps saying that a malicious site was blocked. It normally occurs when I go to the yahoo web page. I can still access yahoo but it keeps poping up, any ideas?


Other Answers:




I've been having this problem since this afternoon too. The thing that annoys me about it (other than I cannot get it to stop) is that its the Network shield blocking it, not the web shield. I don't have avast on my laptop yet and I don't know that what I have will block that url. I'll have to get avast on this and boot time scan I guess
In my extensions I did find something called yontoo.com but even after disabling and removing it the problem still exists on the machine. I will take the suggestion above and use the silent gaming mode, but knowing that somethings wrong is enough to make me insane.



After running virus scans, Spybot, clearing the cache and history, running disk cleanup, and finally completely uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome, I finally found this. Deleting VidSaver seems to have fixed this. Before that I was getting this warning from Avast on about half the webpages I visited, including Avast's own webpage, starting today. O_O



Hi, this problem popped up for me this morning and it caused a lot of annoyance and worry..
Every time I opened a window in Chrome I would get the same avast message over and over.
The solution (perhaps not permanent) was to disable and delete my add-on's for Chrome and then Firefox. It appears that the add-on that caused this was DivX Player, although it appears that this 'virus' stems from different add-on's for different people.
I hope I helped a little, computers aren't my forte



It's not a false positive. Be glad you have Avast and do not turn off your protection. I don't know much yet, but I've been scouring the Avast forums, and it appears to be a new malware addon that's only affecting Chrome and Firefox. If the popup is bothering you just put your avast in silent gaming mode, but do not turn off your protection. I'm assuming they'll have a fix as soon as more is known.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment