Saturday 8 February 2014

How do i reset my password

Posted by Саша 07:19, under | No comments


How do i reset my password? How do i reset my password?

im lock out my computer and its not letting me log in at all and its saying something about reset the password


Other Answers:




You can get out of problem easily, friend. I have just read an useful tutorial on computer password reset:
http://windowspasswordrecovery.net/artic...



what operating system do you have dear?
if it is windows..
try the best password reset software.. erdcommander..

by the way have you tried run it in safe mode with Administrator account?



no help sorry . don't know if it is yours and mighty careless of you to forget it if it is your pc
could be that you are blocked for a reason ( parents , business or school comp )



You must either re-install your OS or use Ophcrack to obtain a password.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment