Friday 14 February 2014

How do I report affiliate spammers

Posted by Саша 02:57, under | No comments


How do I report affiliate spammers? How do I report affiliate spammers?

I've noticed that in any question that refers to a physical product, there are always affiliate spammers that reply with a generic off-topic answer that doesn't really answer the question that was asked -- they just want to get their link into the answer so people click on them. This just adds "noise" to yahoo answers, and I find it to be annoying.

The most common one appears to be Amazon's affiliate program. Although I report these users to Yahoo when they answer one of my questions, is there a way to report them to Amazon? I figure that reporting them to Yahoo does no good -- they just open a new account, but making them forfeit their Amazon Affiliate account and open a new one will make it more painful for them.

I didn't see any obvious affiliate abuse reporting URL on Amazon's site.














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment