Tuesday 4 February 2014

Happy 84th Birthday Voldemort D What are you doing to celebrate his birthday

Posted by Саша 05:16, under | No comments


Happy 84th Birthday Voldemort!! :D What are you doing to celebrate his birthday!? Happy 84th Birthday Voldemort!! :D What are you doing to celebrate his birthday!?

Cleaning my house, but now that you reminded me, I'll pretend to use Avada Kedavra on my cat and laugh when she falls over. Shadow's such a cool cat that she knows spells from Harry Potter and I swear that I didn't teach her to recognize them!


Other Answers:




I partied till the sun rose.

@Harry- Why, That is the most intricate present received.

@Albus- LAWL!

@Percy-Hey! That's my candy! RAWR!

@George- Yummy kiss.

@Rita-WOOOOOOOOT!



We're getting married. *glomps Voldy*

...
Nothing, actually. But he's so awesome I had to answer this question. :P



Am partying with cakes, ice creams, milkshakes and smoothies............. Happy Birthday Voldemort!!!!!!



I'm actually harassing him on Twitter.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment