Monday 3 February 2014

Do you think I have OCD or anxiety

Posted by Саша 09:06, under | No comments


Do you think I have OCD or anxiety? Do you think I have OCD or anxiety?

Ok, do I'm pretty sure I have OCD and health anxiety but I've never been officially diagnosed. Okay for the OCD part, I remember being as young as fourth grade and having all these weird habits. I would have to step on every crack in the pavement or I was afraid something terrible would happen. For a certain amount of time, I had to touch all of my food when it was in my mouth. I had to constantly touch doorknobs and lightswitches and parts if my carpet a certain number of times before I felt safe. Also I was obsessed with the numbers 1, 2, and 3. 1 & 2 were my "evil" numbers and 3 was my "safe" number. For example, if I was reading a book, I randomly make myself read a certain paragraph three times over again so I would be "safe." I always feared burglars and would get really upset if my mom was more then 10 minutes late from work because i always worried she would get in a car crash. The thing is though, I thought OCD people were also obsessed with tidyness and I'm not tidy. My bedroom isn't a disaster, but it is messy. Does it sound like I have OCD? Oh and for the health anxiety part.....
-I've thought I had a UTI, ovarian cancer, lyme's disease and other cancer.
-right now I'm convinced and extremely worried about rabies especially from bats.
-I'm always scared of "going crazy" , and I've spent plenty of time worrying about my death or my family members because I can't imagine life without them.
- when I think I have a disease, I'm convinced I have the symptoms of it and constantly check my body.
Lastly, I have thoughts that are hard to control and they are bad. Basically, my questions are,
-do you think I have OCD or health anxiety or possibly some other anxiety problems?
-if you think I do, how should I tell my parents?
-should I go to a doctor for this?
Can anyone else relate? I hate this feeling of constant worrying I am less then 17 years old and dealing with this. Sorry I wrote so much:/ also if you are going to be RUDE OR MAKE STUPID REPLIES please go waste your feeble remarks somewhere else because I want at least people answering who are trying to help. Thankss.














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment