Monday 10 February 2014

Did you vote for Bush

Posted by Саша 19:35, under | No comments


Did you vote for Bush? Did you vote for Bush?

If you voted for Bush did you vote for him twice and would you vote for him again if you could?


Other Answers:




I voted for Bush in 2000 and I don't regret that because I voted against him in 2004. I would campaign for whoever ran against him if he could run again.

The difference between the Carters and the Bushes is that the Carter Family gave us Jimmy and kept Billy. The Bushes did the opposite and Jeb's career is over.



Yes and may be.



I voted for him twice. If my choice was Bush or a Democrat, I would vote for him again.



I voted twice for President Bush and would gladly pledge my support again if it were possible------I shudder to think what might have happened if he had lost this last term.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment