Wednesday 12 February 2014

Can someone help me with Greek mythology

Posted by Саша 09:22, under | No comments


Can someone help me with Greek mythology? Can someone help me with Greek mythology?

I know this is a lot but i'm having a hard time finding the following online:
1. Deucalion's parents, lovers, and children
2. Epimetheus' parents, lovers, and children
3. Galatea's parents and children
4. Hades' children
5. Iris' lovers, children, and interesting facts about her
6. Lyssa's parents, lovers, children, and interesting facts about her
7. Medusa's lovers and children
8. Queen Rhodope's parents, children, and interesting facts about her
9. The Sirens' lovers and children
10. Nike's lovers and children
11. The Winds' (all four of them) lovers and children
12. Xanthus' lovers and children
13. Hebe's children
Thank you so much in advanced. Also, if you could put sources that would be amazing of you.


Other Answers:




I know of two websites that seem to have a lot of information.

Hope this helps! >^.^<



I am only certain of one answer, Hades had no children.
}{






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment