Wednesday 19 February 2014

Beacon vs Bronx Science

Posted by Саша 08:13, under | No comments


Beacon vs Bronx Science? Beacon vs Bronx Science?

So I got into both of these schools, and they're both fantastic schools, but I'm going under a lot of stress picking between the two, my friend says because of all the popular kids from my middle school going to Beacon, I would have no reputation there, and no friends, but if I go to Bronx Science, he says I'll have some friends at the very least. Regardless of him being a total ******, both schools are great, but I don't know which one I should choose, Beacon is much closer to me, and seems to be a lot more fun/less stressful, but I do fear that I won't make friends at Beacon, considering that the girl I like is also going there (we've become very awkward and distant :/) and people from my old school might give me a bad name or reputation, and Bronx Science is much further away, more academically involved (more stress and competition too) but the school just seems a lot tougher, less fun and less interesting people to meet than Beacon, but I know both are great, and I'd have a great time at either, I'm just completely torn between which one I should go to.


Other Answers:




hey I'm going to be a freshman at bronx science next year and you should totally go there! I went to the orientation and the school seems lovely. DO NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT go to a high school with people you already know. I'm telling you, that is a bad bad choice! like how you said, your old school might give you a bad rep. I from my personal experiences know firsthand that I shouldn't go to a school with people I know there. they are burdens! I suggest you let go of your past, and start fresh! I heard it's actually really easy to make friends there :)









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment