Saturday 4 January 2014

Who are you going out with for Valentine39s Day and where

Posted by Саша 01:48, under | No comments


Who are you going out with for Valentine's Day and where? Who are you going out with for Valentine's Day and where?

My fiance and I might go to a political function. Valentine's Day and our anniversary fall within just a few days so we likely will just combine the two. Maybe just stay at his house and have dinner or I will make him dinner.


Other Answers:




romantic time with my hubby and sure my love for him as he will for me



my husband,tomother ashram pondycherry



my husband and we haven't talked about it yet. I just had my bday and we went on a 5 day cruise.

We close on a new house on the 15th, so we have lots of special days in our lives.

We'll go for a nice dinner, then home.....



my husband to see after7 and a 200 dollar dinner with special seeting

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment