Wednesday 22 January 2014

HTML How do I get my text elements not to go to the middle of a table

Posted by Саша 04:49, under | No comments


HTML: How do I get my text elements not to go to the middle of a table? HTML: How do I get my text elements not to go to the middle of a table?

I'm trying to make a table-based lay-out in HTML. By default, all the text elements go to the middle of the table. Is there a line of code I can put, so that all the text elements I type in go automatically to the top instead?


Other Answers:




Tables are so VERY old school dude you should be using only div tags now. That aside <align=left> should set/ justify the text to the left.



If you are using a table, u can align by using <table align="left(or)right(or)center">. If you want the text to be on the top then use <br> below the text as many as u want inside the table to get the text to top. But theres no tag that wil take your text to top position..






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment