Tuesday 14 January 2014

How do you help a lost soul

Posted by Саша 20:07, under | No comments


How do you help a lost soul? How do you help a lost soul?

When I was growing up I had this little girl that lived in the house my family was in. She was about the age of 10 wearing white night Gounod and had the most pretty blue eyes and had jet black hair. Last time I knew she was still there. The only thing is my parents didn't know about her. They sold the place and I feel the need to help her go home. If you have any ideas how to help her please let me know thanks.

Yes she is a lost soul I don't know when she lived in the house. I just know the house is over 150 years old.

Oh she comes and goes, and I was the only person that could see her, my brother and sisters thought I was crazy and told me to leave it alone.
She would also turn lights on in the house when no one was home. She did this about 6 times in my time of living there. I lived there since I was 1 to the age of 24.
The last night I stayed there she walked by the steps and looks lost or confused. I didn't know what I do now.


Other Answers:




spirits are not forced to pass on to the spirit world, they go when they are ready. Their guide may come to see if they are ready but if they choose to stay on the earth plane then they may do so. The spirit world is timeless, unlike our physical world.. so 150years on earth would be like a few days in the spirit world.



you're not funny.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment