Tuesday 21 January 2014

How do I get rid of doubleclicknet for good

Posted by Саша 21:21, under | No comments


How do I get rid of doubleclick.net for good? How do I get rid of doubleclick.net for good?

I have just picked up doubleclick.net and have added the Optout add on from Google but of course it does not stop it. Please can someone help me get rid of it for good.
I am using Win7 IE8 also Mozilla Firefox 5.0 so far it's only with IE oh I cleaned out cookies ect but to no avail. Help please it's so so annoying having a new IE opening in the middle of doing sumthing.
Thanks in advance.


Other Answers:




It is a tracking cookie.
The reason why it seems you can not rid yourself of it for good is because of certain websites you visit are installing it.
Sites like ebay, itunes, yahoo, google and facebook use these type of cookies to send specific ads to you, depending on your browsing habits.



doubleclick.net is a tracking cookie and you will never get rid of it...anytime you visit a website or surf the same tracking cookies will appear...I average between 300 - 500 tracking cookies per week...but I just let CC Cleaner delete the ones I don't want and keep the important ones like log in mail...etc.

http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/



Spybot will remove it. It's free to download.



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment