Wednesday 1 January 2014

Girls I need hair advice guy

Posted by Саша 01:06, under | No comments


Girls I need hair advice (guy)? Girls I need hair advice (guy)?

I have always had a clean cut look my whole young adulthood. I'm 27. 6 feet, dark brown hair dark eyes, longer neck, i work out. I have to get a haircut every 3 weeks but I want to try something longer but not too long...I'm thinking like this guy.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z67/d...

I'd let the back go midway down the neck. What do you think, do you like this look on a guy?

I am told I am handsome often (not bragging, trust me I'm bad with women anyway) so I think I can pull it off plus my hair is pretty thick. What do you think of this look?


Answers:




It looks nice!
I say go for it.
The worst thing that could happen is you not liking it (and you could always just cut it off if you don't like it).



He looks like a serpent. So i wouldn't go with that hair style. I'd go with ;to the ears but across the forehead like charlieissocoolike had before he got it short. Or just short spiked up in the front. But its your choice, go with what makes you comfortable






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment