Friday 17 January 2014

For sale by owner

Posted by Саша 21:46, under | No comments


For sale by owner? For sale by owner?

I would like to buy a home in mid-Michigan and I would like to find one that an owner is trying to sell instead of a realty. How can I let owners know or what website should I go. I have went to several but the houses are very expensive. I just want a moderately priced one and owner carry or land contract. What to do?


Other Answers:




Why would you want to do this? If an agent lists it you know all the disclosures are completed, the legalities are taken care of etc. A buyer Agent costs you nothing and you are represented. FSBOs don't always have the proper paperwork completed. Be VERY careful. It may not be a smart move.



I did a yahoo search FSBO Michigan and got almost a million sites (although only a 100 are probably any good)

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=FSBO++M...

Try googling it also and other search engines . . .
Lots of listings






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment