Friday 31 January 2014

For a guy is it better to be fat, skinny muscular or husky like what do the ladies prefer most

Posted by Саша 10:43, under | No comments


For a guy is it better to be fat, skinny muscular or husky. like what do the ladies prefer most? For a guy is it better to be fat, skinny muscular or husky. like what do the ladies prefer most?

I think alot of young schoolgirls like to date jocks and football players cause they feel secure when they are with them and they are the popular guys. But do girls really prefer a muscular bulky jock body? I can't stand big muscles. I like skinny guys myself, they look younger and cuter and they don't got a bunch of ugly veins and muscles sticking out of their chests. I think women go for jocks cause they know nobody will mess with them or they kick their butts. But I think most women are attracted to a cute baby face and a sleak/slender body, like a race horse. Chubby guys can be really cute also. I luv the way they jiggle when you poke them or pinch them. But some women are embarassed to go on a date with them, but they are more cute than muscular wrestlers and football players.


Other Answers:




I really don't care as long as he has a great personality, respectful, and has a thick wallet HAHA!
but if i had to choose I'd say husky or average. I don't like fat guys or skinny guys. And muscular guys seem to get too much attention from girls and since I'm a jealous type that doesn't work lol

but every girl is different, I think most would say muscular though.



Muscular/skinny put together i think it's called slim? idk but in my experience that's what attracts them :p



Doesn't matter, you'll find A girl for every body type. I personally prefer skinny guys.



A good personality

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment