Sunday 26 January 2014

Can I use NoScript in Firefox to block only part of a website39s content

Posted by Саша 19:57, under | No comments


Can I use NoScript in Firefox to block only part of a website's content? Can I use NoScript in Firefox to block only part of a website's content?

Several websites I visit host certain content and images that I would not like to view or allow to consume my computer's resources. Is there a way to selectively block portions of a website without revoking the entire website's privileges?

Furthermore, I am not enthusiastic on of the idea of adding another Add-On, such as AdBlock Plus, FlashBlock, etc. to Firefox.


Other Answers:




Adblock would be fine, NoScript is all about stopping scripts, AdBlock is more focussed on selectively blocking adds and stuff.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment