Sunday 5 January 2014

Any Chance at Auburn

Posted by Саша 22:11, under | No comments


Any Chance at Auburn? Any Chance at Auburn?

Hey guys! Thanks for coming to my question! Alright, so here is basically my resume so far:

APPLYING TO AUBURN

Out-Of-State
Hispanic
Freshman Year GPA: 3.5 (ehhh it's ok)
Sophomore Year GPA: 3.14 (horrible, no excuses)
So right now my GPA stands at a 3.3 weighted. However, I'm a smart kid.. Just lazy. Next year I'm going to get all As for SURE. It's possible for me. So my GPA for my junior year will be a 4.42 (I take hard classes). Which will bring my weighted gpa up to a ~3.7 (the GPA that I will have when I apply is a 3.68) and then with my senior year it will most likely be a ~3.8 weighted when I graduate (which I absolutely hate but whatever)

Im also wondering if they will look at the turn that I made in my academic career in stepping up my game from Sophomore to Junior year...?

Extras:
Vice Predident of Student Council (2013-)
VP Candidate of Student Council (2011-)
Officer in Future Business Leaders of America (2012)
Future Business leaders of America (2012)
Lettered in Rugby (2012)
State Runner Ups (2012)
CO-FOUNDER of Rugby Team (2012)
Varsity Rugby (2012-)
Rugby Team Captain (2012)
JV Cross Country (2012)
Tutor for underprivileged children (90+ hours)

I'm taking rigorous classes. Sophomore year I took AP World and honors Chem and Spanish 3/4 (two years of Spanish in one). Junior year I'm taking AP Spanish, AP Computer Science, AP Enviromental Scicene and Math 3/4. Senior year I'm taking AP Calculus AB/BC, AP European, AP Physics, and AP Spanish Lit.

I'm looking to get a 1900+ on the SAT And a 30 on the ACT. I got a 1600 on my PSAT. I'm studying all summer to achieve these scores. I'm done with my lazy ways. I got a 24 on a practice ACT as well without studying. I just started studying today actually with Princeton Review for the SAT..

Please be harsh. I don't want you to sugarcoat anything. I messed up I understand that, I want to know my REAL chances.
Thanks,
Stephen


(Looking to major in Aeronautical Engineering, Planning to go into the AFROTC)














0 коммент.:

Post a Comment