Sunday 29 December 2013

The cross is the idol really

Posted by Саша 03:14, under | No comments


The cross is the idol? really? The cross is the idol? really?

I luv my cross necklace. my mom gave it to me.
Now I'm studying the bible with the church of god.
they taught me the cross was the idol. i think the cross is the symbol of christian.
my friends those who are christians also luv their cross accessories.
the cross is the idol??


Other Answers:




Yes! Cross is Idol! God said

Lev. 26:1 ?Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it.?

Deut. 27:15 ?Cursed is the man who carves an image or casts an idol-a thing detestable to the Lord, the work of the craftsman’s hands-and sets it up in secret.?

From the Biblical point of view, sculpted images of Mary are idols. Whoever erects them, so that they may be worshipped, will be eternally cursed by God and will never enter the kingdom of heaven.



The cross was actually a pagan symbol (i.e. witchcraft), so the fact that Christ was so humble to die on one makes his sacrifice even more amazing! Sure, you may use the cross as a symbol of your faith. Anything can be an idol if you worship it, but it doesn't sound like you are doing that. Good luck! :)



Don't pray directly to the cross or any cross and it wont be a idol. Just use the cross to remind you of jesus's suffering, or as a reminder to pray, or what ever you want to use it as a symbol for. Just don't pray to a object.



No, it is not. I love my cross accessories too. To me they represent what I believe.

1 Corinthians 1:18
"The message about the cross is nonsense to those who are being destroyed,
but is God's power to those who are being saved."

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment