Sunday 29 December 2013

How much are exotic kittens

Posted by Саша 11:09, under | No comments


How much are exotic kittens? How much are exotic kittens?

I really want an orange exotic kitten!!! i want a longhair but my husband might make me get a shorthaired one. We are concerned about prices though. I live in PA and was wondering if anyone could give me a guesstimate for how much it would cost. I know some people call them the poor man's persian. I have researched the breed and know lots about it except the price. I even have a name picked out. Please help!! Thanks


Other Answers:




The Exotic Shorthair STARTS at about $600 for pet quality, at least $1,000 for show quality.

They're NOT called the "poor man's Persian". The term used is the "LAZY MAN'S Persian" since unlike the Persian - that needs DAILY grooming to keep the coat free of mats - the Exotic's thick, plush short coat is mat free and only needs a weekly combing.

If you've "researched the breed" how do you not know this? LOL

edit: Kitty Cat - you really shouldn't answer when you clearly don't have a clue about what a pedigreed cat costs.



Sometimes if you look on craigslist or something for orange cats, you'll find the breed you want for free. Most people buy cats because they're pretty and soft. Sometimes they buy them in accordance to their furniture. But, back to the point: I got my Snow Tiger Siamese for free from a family who thought she was a mutt.
You never know, you could get lucky.



I'm assuming you are talking about the Exotic Shorthair cats - basically a Persian in a short coat (type is same, coat is short instead of long).

IMO the Exotic LH is a Persian (just has Exotic sh parents). They would run about $600 + for a pet kitten. BTW its not "orange" - its Red Tabby.

Here are Exotic SH breeders for you to contact.

http://www.breedlist.com/exotic-breeders...



I love them.

If you get one from a person that breeds them, it would be about:

100-500

From a website, i usually see:

50-450

If from a shelter:

10-100

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment