Monday 16 December 2013

How many of y39all talk with a accent I from Texas and a lot of people say I have one

Posted by Саша 01:01, under | No comments


How many of y'all talk with a accent? I from Texas and a lot of people say I have one.? How many of y'all talk with a accent? I from Texas and a lot of people say I have one.?

Everybody has one. Some are more prominate than others. Just depends on where you are standing at the time.


Other Answers:




OK, my question now: who doesn't have an accent??? No one. We are different people from different places, so we all speak our own way. Everyone will always have an accent for someone else which is OK because i call people who say that i have an accent IGNORANTS.
to answer your question: yes, I have an accent for people who insist on seeing it that way, and no I don't have an accent because I talk "normally." When I say something everyone hears and understands me. So, what's the big deal?



I have one and I'm proud of it I'm from mississippi and I ealk with a southern twang!!!



I DO..



"An accent" is just another way of saying "talks different from me". Whether you have an accent or not depends on who you are speaking *to*, not on you! So unless you live in a really small town and never leave (and maybe even then!!), everyone probably has an accent at one time or another!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment