Sunday 1 December 2013

How can i find justin beaver cd39s for my teenage son

Posted by Саша 23:48, under | No comments


How can i find justin beaver cd's for my teenage son? How can i find justin beaver cd's for my teenage son?

Hes turning 18 this week and he loves justin beaver he has posters of him he dances to his music and then performs it for me and his father he said it would be awesome i he got the new cd for his birf dayy were can i find it at thankz


Other Answers:




You can purchase one at the Electronic section at Fred Meyer. You can probably get one at the Safeway, Costco, etc. If you want to download it off the internet, i would suggest iTunes.

<edit>
Who marked me down? I gave real info to give an answer to the question.



you look way to young to have an 18 yr old son, but you can but it anywhere, walmart bestbuy, barnes and noble



are you taking the piss?.I'm sorry but I'd hate to have son who likes Jusin Bieber.Is he gay?.No offence but....I'd try amazon or Play.com



If he's 18, a guy, and likes Justin Bieber you need to buy him some psychiatric help. He's probably pretty close to gay

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment