Saturday 7 December 2013

Have I got to disable JavaScript from Firefox section to browse safely with NoScript

Posted by Саша 01:12, under | No comments


Have I got to disable JavaScript from Firefox section to browse safely with NoScript? Have I got to disable JavaScript from Firefox section to browse safely with NoScript?

You are spot on, but the best way to script of CSS issues for firefox, you can download FireFox development tools from firefox website, execute your program using FireFox on the status bar, you'll see disable with a red icon and choose the option disable javascript. I think that's the efficient way of doing. This dev tools is very effective.

I hope this answer your question.


Other Answers:




No, enable it in the Firefox preferences, or you won't be able to use JavaScript on /any/ site (NoScript will handle blocking sites that aren't whitelisted).









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment