Tuesday 10 December 2013

Does anyone know about Daewoo cars

Posted by Саша 21:44, under | No comments


Does anyone know about Daewoo cars? Does anyone know about Daewoo cars?

I found a 2001 Daewoo car with only 28000 miles on it for $5000 I like it but my mechanic doesn't know anything about Daewoo in fact he had never even seen one. Does anyone know if they are good cars and what sort of problems are common to them? Anything would help.


Other Answers:




Daewoo not for you!

Even a Kia is a better car, and that's not much of a compliment.



since they no longer sell them eventually you will have trouble finding parts for them.



A friend of mine had one for several years. I don't think they had any major problems, just common smaller problems on a more frequent basis. Plus if your mechanic isn't familiar with it, it might be hard to have work done on it. I don't think I'd recommend it.



daewoo is out of business and bankrupt, there are no parts available at all. if you have $5000. you can buy a nice car, run, dont walk and get away from that piece.I dont know of any banks that will finance one, that should tell you enough there. I am a u/c manager and i will not put more than $500.00 in to any daewoo, and then I take them straight to the auction and sell them red light AS IS . hope this helps, be careful!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment