Tuesday 3 December 2013

Do you think that Amanda Knox is guilty or innocent and why

Posted by Саша 19:15, under | No comments


Do you think that Amanda Knox is guilty or innocent and why? Do you think that Amanda Knox is guilty or innocent and why?

I Honestly don't know what to think!


Other Answers:




I was just thinking that because it's been on the news. Honestly, ever since the story broke a few years ago, I never really looked at the evidence. I've really thought she's innocent the whole time and she just doesn't strike me as a murderer. Just looking at the evidence online, it's all real shabby and nothing is beyond a reasonable doubt. I think the confession was coerced and that she doesn't even speak Italian very well. And she never had a lawyer during the interrogation, I believe. I basically don't trust the Italian police or their evidence.



It's highly likely she was part of the scheme to murder her flat mate along with her ex boyfriend.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment