Sunday 15 December 2013

Caterham Seven as a 1st car

Posted by Саша 20:13, under | No comments


Caterham Seven as a 1st car? Caterham Seven as a 1st car?

Hi im 24 and i need my own car and i want a fast car and the caterham 7 is so cool! i went to raceing school when i was 17 1/2 so i know how to drive.. i have been driving my brothers motorcycle but he needs it back and im moving out. i think a caterham would be perfect for me. where i live its in the 70's year round and rains once a year.... the apartment im getting is 2 blocks from a target so i dont need to drive to get stuff XD dont need a trunk.i just don't know if its a good idea to get one for a 1st car. it seems impractical but i want! im making 4800 a month and my house is only 1100 a month i allso have a room mate so its 500 and i have 12000 in my bank so money is not a problem at all i can pay for expensive insurgence. and can you even get them in California as a road car?

I was looking at the 210hp road sport on there website.


Other Answers:




I wouldnt simply because you want to get something a little slower first. You may have been to racing school but I have driven something similar and I'm an avid racer and I had huge problems with the extreme acceleration and lightness. Try out a Mazdaspeed Miata, its a good car to prepare you for the Caterham. Dont get me wrong, the caterham is a great car, but it will be hard to control. Get something really light with some horsepower and then get the caterham after about a year.









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment