Sunday 1 December 2013

Border collie owners- what do you think

Posted by Саша 07:51, under | No comments


Border collie owners-- what do you think? Border collie owners-- what do you think?

do you like border collies, and what do you like about them? what kind of person do you think SHOULDN"T adopt a border collie? thanks!


Other Answers:




Border collies are very smart but require a LOT of exercise so if you live in an apartment or have a small yard, you will have to walk and exercise the dog frequently. They love herding and fetch games.



I think anyone who loves dogs that are companionship should get a dog like a border collie. Their are sooo loyal. I know from my personal life because my dog is always following me into the kitchen, the backyard, to the mailbox, in the bathroom. He is such a loyal dog that i can trust him out in my yard without a leash.



i think they are great pets



border collies are highly intelligent, they learn quickly. Someone who does not enjoy walking, throwing a ball or frisbee, or interacting with a dog that's probably smarter than they are shouldn't adopt a border collie.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment