Monday 9 December 2013

Aston Villa, Everton, or Fulham

Posted by Саша 23:20, under | No comments


Aston Villa, Everton, or Fulham? Aston Villa, Everton, or Fulham?

I need a little help choosing an EPL side. First off, I'm not new to football/soccer. My mother is Brazilian, so I have been a die-hard Brazilian football supporter since the day I was born. 100% of my football allegiance has always lied with Brazil and Brazilian players. My fiance, however, is a huge EPL fan. Wanting to get in on the fun, I decided that I need to find an EPL club to support. I have narrowed the list down to the following three sides:
Aston Villa
Everton
Fulham

I have my own reasons for selecting these three, but I don't want to list those reasons as I want to hear some unbiased thoughts. I'm in no way looking for you guys to pick a team for me. I simply would like your thoughts on each of the three clubs. Information, such as, stereotypes of each club's supporters, how nice the area surrounding the fields are, how passionate the supporters are, and how local supporters feel about American/foreign fans, is what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance! Also, feel free to offer up any other info you think might be relevant.


Other Answers:













0 коммент.:

Post a Comment