Wednesday 18 December 2013

Aston Martin DBS Brakes

Posted by Саша 02:49, under | No comments


Aston Martin DBS Brakes? Aston Martin DBS Brakes?

I need new brakes for my Aston Martin DBS. They need replacing because i regularly take it to track days and the brakes aren't as sharp as they were when they were new. where in the midlands can i get them to be replaced. the aston marting dealership in birmingham said that they cant help me because my warranty is over. plz help me


Other Answers:




Anyone with an Aston Martin DBS wouldn't be poking around Yahoo Answers for parts.



hi were are you in the midlands??? I can get the brakes and repalce them them no probs. contact me bigearz@fsmail.net... if you want me to get price parts and fitting charge, email me with the cars registration..

thanx









0 коммент.:

Post a Comment