Friday 20 December 2013

Akamai installer uploaderexe safe or not safe

Posted by Саша 06:08, under | No comments


Akamai installer_uploader.exe safe or not safe? Akamai installer_uploader.exe safe or not safe?

a program called installer_uploader.exe is trying to gain access to the internet but it has to go by avg and avg is asking me if it should allow installer_uploader.exe to connect to the internet. i found out that the file is coming from Akamai. 1st what is Akamai and installer_uploader? 2nd Should give I give it access to the internet, is it safe?


Other Answers:




I've suddenly had the same problem - akamai installer_uploader.exe asking for permissions, in ZoneAlarm.

I've noticed that Akamai is in my control panel & traced it to my download of a trial of Corel Paintshop Pro.

That leads me to think that it must be a download assistant of some kind. Not unsafe, simply annoying.



It's all to do with Adobe, visit the link shown below for Akamai Download Manager FAQ:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/402/kb402065.ht...

It's safe to allow!



I've been getting the same request from AVG every few minutes, as well. I'm going to keep blocking it until I can figure out what it is.



That's funny, i just got the same request by AVG. I was looking for the same answer.
I wonder why these applications can't just be easy to tell what they are and where they are from.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment