Saturday 2 November 2013

TV and Surround Sound Help

Posted by Саша 11:57, under | No comments


TV and Surround Sound Help? TV and Surround Sound Help?

I just bought a TV and I want to hook it up to surround sound. I also have an xbox 360 that I would also liked to be hooked up to surround sound. If I hook up my xbox and the surround sound dvd player through hdmi to the back of the tv for video, could I connect the TV and surround sound with the Digtial audio cable thing? If I do that will all sound that is supposed to go to the TV come out through surround Sound?


Other Answers:




Connect HDMI from Xbox to TV for video and optical cable from Xbox to sound system for audio.



No. You aren't going to get surround sound without a surround sound receiver & at least 5 speakers plus a subwoofer.






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment